Perhaps your business has invested in quality content services or even follows an editorial calendar, but are you taking advantage of all the SEO benefits your content has to offer? Simply posting content onto your website or blog isn’t enough to guarantee a way to boost organic traffic.
Instead, once you’ve developed and implemented a content marketing strategy, it’s important to emphasize the minute details that drive traffic and targeted leads. Ready to get started? So are we! Five simple strategies to strengthening your site’s content for increased organic traffic include:
- Schema Markups. If you’ve ever searched for a recipe online, then odds are that you’ve seen a picture of the dish displayed below the page title. Or perhaps you’ve searched for the critic reviews of a film still in a theater and ran across the Rotten Tomatoes page with the stars below the headline. These visual sneak peaks of the content – schema markups – vastly improve “click appeal.” To improve your organic traffic, be sure to begin using schema markups. Remember, images are simply content without words.
- Publish timeless posts. One of the challenges of maintaining a regularly curated blog is posting timely and relative information without failing to create timeless content. While something might drive traffic today because it’s related to the latest news, tomorrow it might be on the shelf just like yesterday’s headlines. In short, newsjacking current stories for your content might provide an immediate traffic spike, but timeless posts drive long-term, organic traffic.
- Build natural backlinks. From landing pages to product pages to timeless posts, you’ll want to begin incorporating as many natural backlinks as possible. Strengthening your site’s interconnections provides many benefits to SEO and social media efforts.
- Trust an SEO expert. No matter how optimized you think your content or website design are, there’s always room for improvement. Investing in the expertise of an SEO professional will ensure that your web presence is completely optimized for search engine crawlers and results. Even the smallest overlooked detail can make a large difference in overall traffic.
- Create a landing page. Creating a landing page specifically for certain leads, products, and other marketing efforts boosts the effectiveness of your existing site. Furthermore, a landing page that links directly back to you builds authority and strengthens your web presence.
If you would like to find out how to boost organic traffic to your website, WE CAN HELP! Please call us at 561-654-0237 and speak with one of our trained experts that can help you get what you need. You can contact us online as well.