So you’ve decided to invest in video marketing for your business – congrats! There’s a plethora of creative ideas waiting to infuse themselves into your video marketing strategy. Instead of experimenting with your ideas, why not rely on the most trusted formulas that have made video one of the most trusted platforms for marketing? Effective types of video marketing include:
- Demonstrations. Consumers love seeing a product in action, especially if it’s unique or is otherwise impressive. This is why many infomercials that you see on television are so compelling. By showing exactly how well the product works to solve a specific problem, you’ll be able to more easily market it.
- Testimonials. Many potential customers will likely be on the fence before making a purchase, especially if it’s an expensive one. Video testimonials are incredible at showing potential consumers how much similar people enjoy the product. Authentic testimonials will have a major impact on how online consumers view your product and brand.
- Case study. Similar to testimonials, a case study shows exactly how customers have used your products or services to meet their specific needs. These types of videos are usually filmed in documentary style. The reason these are so effective is because they allow potential customers to visualize themselves using the product.
- Storytelling. The online audience loves a good story. Creating a video that focuses on the who, what, where, when, and why of your brand and product makes your brand more human – and research has shown repeatedly that humanizing a business will improve sales and conversion rates. Storytelling also provides incredible opportunity for creativity in your marketing.
- How-to-videos. This type of video marketing accomplishes two major goals of your business. First, you ensure that the customers who have already purchased your product are getting the most out of it. The how-to-video should cover tips and tricks that will make the customer’s life easier. Second, when potential customers see how incredibly well you treat your clients, you’ll have convinced them that you’re a brand to conduct business with.
- Livestream. There are so many platforms that allow your business to create a livestream video to broadcast directly to fans and a larger online audience. Whether you’re announcing the launch of a new product or are holding a question and answer session, the options are limitless for a livestream!
- Interview. From interviews with satisfied customers to leaders in your industry, you have many options when it comes to using this compelling type of video marketing.
If you are interested in finding out more about video marketing, Dsquared Media can help. Our trained experts can help you produce and market videos for your brand, products and or services. Call today and speak with of our trained professionals 561-654-0237 or contact us online.